Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Drum Accessories
The Original Full-Size V-Drums Acoustic Design Experience
When you need the glamour and presence of a full acoustic drum set on stage—but with the convenience and control of electronic drums—the VAD506 is the perfect solution. This premium five-piece kit features wooden shells with full depth and diameter, exquisitely finished and mounted on double-braced chrome stands for a look that will have the audience convinced you’re playing acoustic drums. Roland’s advanced digital sensor technology and dynamic TD-27 drum module provide the sound and response to match, making sure every stroke, ghost note, roll, and swell is fully expressed in incredible detail.
*This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, a drum throne, and a SD card.
An Immersive Acoustic Drumming Experience
With the impressive looks, familiar layout, and inspiring playability of a high-end acoustic kit, the VAD506 makes any drummer feel instantly at home. There’s a 14" stainless steel snare, plus 10" and 12" rack toms, a 14" floor tom, and a 20" kick constructed with full-depth wood shells, adding to the authenticity and providing genuine acoustic feel under the stick and beater. A full complement of cymbals includes a 12" V-Hi-Hat, 14" and 16" crashes (both with thin profiles and textured finishes), and an 18" ride, for superior playability and natural appearance on stage.
The Natural Feel of Acoustic Drums
Roland’s legendary multi-ply, tension-adjustable mesh heads contribute significantly to the authentic playing feel, giving you stick rebound that’s customizable for your individual playing style. And when you bury the beater into the specially designed kick drum, you physically move air inside the shell, creating air pressure and resistance that feels remarkably like playing an acoustic kick.
Powerful Connectivity for Stage and Studio
The VAD506 delivers fantastic sound for live performance or recording, thanks to a wealth of connectivity options. The TD-27 module features stereo outputs for the overall drum sound, plus two direct outputs for sending kick, snare, and other sounds to an audio console for independent mixing. In the studio, the built-in USB audio interface makes computer music production easy, with up to 28 audio channels available over a single cable. MIDI is also supported via USB and dedicated I/O, allowing you to sync with other MIDI devices and trigger sounds in computer software.
Bluetooth Connectivity and Built-In Coaching Tools
Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream audio from a phone or laptop to the module, ideal for jamming with headphones. Play along with favorite music tracks or mix the sound from a YouTube lesson video with the kit. Onboard coach functions develop skills and track your progress, while the advanced metronome helps improve your inner clock.
- Five-piece V-Drums Acoustic Design kit with full-size wood shells and double-braced chrome stands
- TD-27 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50
- 14" PD-140DS digital snare and 18" CY-18DR digital ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- 10" PDA100-MS rack tom, 12" PDA120-MS rack tom, 14" PDA140F-MS floor tom, and 20" KD-200-MS kick with custom chrome hardware and Midnight Sparkle wraps
- Additional cymbal pads include 12" VH-10 V-Hi-Hat, 14" CY-14C-T crash, and 16" CY-16R-T crash/ride
- Drum in inspiring sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy selecting and personalizing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Kit configuration
- Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom1: PDA100-MS x 1
- Tom2: PDA120-MS x 1
- Tom3: PDA140F-MS x 1
- Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- Crash1: CY-14C-T x 1
- Crash2: CY-16R-T x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-200-MS x 1
- Drum combination stand: DCS-10 x 2
- Drum boom stand: DBS-10 x 1
- All purpose clamp: APC-10 x 1
- Extra trigger input jack 4 (AUX1-AUX3, CRASH 2) *1
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 1,800 (W) x 1,400 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm
- 70-7/8 (W) x 55-1/8 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches
- (including Kick pad, Cymbals, Hi-hat stand and Drum throne)
- 52 kg / 114 lbs 11 oz
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Connection cable (Crash2)
- Drum key
- Setup guide
- Owner's manuals
- Options (sold separately)
- Personal drum monitor: PM series
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- Noise eater: NE-10, NE-1
This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, a drum throne, and a SD card.
*1: CRASH 2 jack is used for CY-16R-T of 2nd crash cymbal.
Though we only have a handful of "Electronic Drum Amps" we do carry a large variety of powered PA speakers if you are interested in amplifying your sound beyond what an Electronic Drump Amp can do. See "Powered Speakers" and "Powered Subwoofers" link.